11 July 2021
This does not apply to:
- passengers under 12 years old.
- Passengers transiting via Lebanon by air are not required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result certificate unless it is required in the country of their final destination.
- passengers who have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate with the required doses received at least 14 days before departure or a have a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at most 90 days before departure.
All passengers arriving in Lebanon must undergo further pre-paid PCR tests except children under 12 years old and members of the UNIFIL.
All passengers traveling from Brazil, Ethiopia, Gambia, India, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Sierra Leone, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Zambia (Not transiting through these countries) must have a confirmed hotel booking for 4 days/3 nights in one of the following hotels:
- May flower Beirut (Hamra)
- Royal Tulip (Achrafieh)
- Alife Apart (Sodeco)
- Lancaster Tamar Hotel, Hadat, Beirut
- Gefinor Rotana, Beirut
- Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, Beirut
- Riviera Hotel, Beiruit
During the quarantine period in the hotel, passengers will be subject to undergo another PCR test at the own cost.
Exemptions from Hotel quarantine:
· - Passengers who have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before departure;
· - National and international diplomats and their families are exempted from hotel quarantine, they must complete a 4-days quarantine at their place of residence.
· - Transit passengers by land to Syria
· - Passengers below the age of 18 years unaccompanied or with their parents
· - Passengers who are arriving back to Lebanon within one week and who travelled during one day of the week and will return on the same day during the following week are exempted to do PCR test before departure and must take a PCR test upon arrival in Lebanon.